Today was my 12th holiday since the last exams in 5th semester. I had no plan for going out today, my mother ask me to went with her to my uncle’s house in Kalasan. But, I had no idea, I just want to stay at home all day long without doing nothing or just listening to Christmas songs that I request from my bestfriend. I prefer to do that because tomorrow is a new year eve’ and absolutely every roads in town would be crowded as it always and make increase the stressness level. Yeahhh the poin was: I got hungry so much while I watch breaking news about AirAsia accident on TV. I open the refridgerator and I just found something that force me to made 2 kind of foods: fried rice or sambal tempeh. And absolutly I prefer to made fried rice! From the first time until now, I never made fried rice with the taste that I like, it always not ‘klick’ with the taste that my tongue want. But, today, this afternoon, I finally made the ‘klick’ one. Wow, its amazing. I will share you my recipe then 🙂
You will need:
- a portion of rice
- 1 or 2 sheets of onion leaf
- a tomato
- 2 garlics
- 1/4 of an onion
- 1 red onion
- 2 cayennes
- 1 tea spoon of rough salt
- 1 tea spoon of Royco (favoring).
- 1 tea spoon of pepper
- 1/2 tea spoon of Toscana powder
- 1 egg
- 2 table spoons of sweet soya sauce
- 2 table spoons of Blueband
How to make:
- Mashed garlics, red onion, cayennes, rough salt, Royco, pepper, Toscana powder in one until smooth.
- Turn on the stove with medium fire mode, and place Blueband on the frying pan until it melted well, then fried the onion until it smells good.
- Put in seasoning that already smooth mashed in frying pan after onion, mix well until it smells good.
- Put in the rice and onion leaf togather, then sweet soya sauce and also egg. Mix all togather until the color is homogen.
- Last one, input tomato that already cut before.
- Voila, best fried rice (for me^^) is ready to full your tank! Itadakimasu.